Bittium Faros 180/360 Solution Pack
Advanced system for offline and online ECG
Bittium Faros 180/360 is an innovative tool for offline and online monitoring of 1 channel (Faros 180) and 3 channel (Faros 360) ECG, HRV (Heart Rate Variability), stress, recovery and general well-being. Lightweight (18 grams), smoothly designed (48 × 29 × 12 mm) and easy to use Bittium Faros 180/360 is an ideal choice for long-term ECG holtering as well as realtime online measurements.
Open data formats support the versatile usage of the Bittium Faros sensors with variety of third party software (e.g. Kubios HRV, MatLab). In addition, the sensor can be integrated to existing systems utilizing the Bittium Faros Bluetooth Communication API.
Because of the lightweight and waterproof design the device can be worn comfortably during everyday life, and even during sleep. Multiple patented mounting options offer possibility to find the best and most suitable solution for each individual.
Bittium Faros 180/360
- One channel and three channel ECG holtering (available sampling rates 125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1000 Hz)
- IP67 (waterproof)
- Heart rate variability
- 3D acceleration: Sampling up to 100 Hz (adjustable)
- Memory capacity: Up to 180 days recording
- Rechargeable battery
- Bluetooth (API available) range up to 100 meters
- Micro-USB download
- Data formats: EDF (European Data Format)
- Weight 18g
- Bittium Faros 180/360
- Bittium Cardiac Navigator software
- Cable set for one channel/ one and three channel ECG measurement
- USB-charging cable
- EDF Viewer
- Electrodes, 25pcs